Menu with text fill
Before you start creating the menu, don’t forget to select a static page as your website home page. To set it, go to: Setting > Reading > Front page displays, select “A Static page” and then select one of the options available in “Front Page” and save.
Now, select from the menu Appearance > Menus and then the lateral menu that you have created and to which you have assigned the value “Rexpansive main Lateral”.
Now, follow these steps:
1. First of all, activate the field “Description” from “Screen Option”, at the top of the page.
2. Then, select one of the fields of the menu (you will see them appear), such as for example Description (not compulsory) which you can use to write a descriptive text (very short) under the link.
3. In “TextFill Text” insert the letter (we recommend to insert just a letter, rather than a whole word for reasons of space) where you want the image to be loaded.
4. Then upload the image you want to load in the letter.
5. In the field “TextFill Maximum font size”, insert the size of the letter (we recommend 250).